Old
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Live in the Now
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 1027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
You think he has come up big this season? Really????

3 goals in 30+ games down the stretch

I'm sorry, he needs to bury that pass from Brown. A play like that could be the difference from winning the division or not. Mike Richards was brought in to finish plays like that, something he has done very little of this season.

Like I said, overall happy with the result.. back to back, backup goalie, down twice, I'll take the point. But certain guys are going to need to find their game for this team to compete with the better teams they'll see in the playoffs.
Sorry Herby but without his shootout goal in Chicago and three point night against San Jose this season's already over. Those were the breaking points for our season and both went our way because of him. He hasn't been what's expected of him but I wouldn't say he's come up short when it matters most. That loss was more along the lines of a prime example of why Bernier shouldn't be and isn't going to be the #1 here. His shootout effort was pitiful and you have to win a lot of those these days.

Last edited by Chazz Reinhold: 03-31-2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: deleted quoted material
Live in the Now is offline   Reply With Quote