View Single Post
Old
04-01-2012, 07:14 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded-Fan View Post
The Flyers already took a cheap shot at Crosby, who has missed most is the past two seasons concussed, with the game basically decided with four minutes left. Should he have put him out to be cheap shotted again? Fourth line made sense, and they got their shots in to boot. Why did the Flyers put their first line out is the question.

That said, broad street bullies or a bunch of whiney girls? I am confused as the Flyers played both cards in the last four minutes. I know what my opinion on the issue is. Acting like a tool is bad enough, crying like a bunch of three year old girls after called on it is just pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
Flyers are the typical bullies, and this time when they started their ****, they got their ***** handed to them. Why wasn't that **** Hartnell on the ice with a minute left? Too big of coward? Must be, since he runs his mouth and cheapshots all game long. Then Shenn cheapshots Crosby, and obviously can't understand why someone's gonna smack him for it. Like I said, Flyers are a bunch of tools. Maybe you'll win another cup in the next 30 years.
Bullies? Still living in the 70s and 80s? Sounds like you guys can't handle a loss to me. Full healthy lineup and you can't beat an injury riddled team full of rookies and a back-up goalie, even with all your dirty tactics. Guess that's why you're crying.