Thread: Post-Game Talk: 4/1/12 Minnesota 5 - Chicago 4 (SO)
View Single Post
Old
04-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Reliable NonSequitur

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
where do we fit EC in, and isn't Granlund a shootout wizard (minus against sweded and also a usable player otherwise?

i just don't see a fit for him, sure we can offer him league minimum but the fact is this man was non existent when we needed him to step up, too ****ing late now in my honest and worthless opinion, sure he can help in a shootout.

the better question is why don't we take that money and invest in a better broadcaster, you know someone who can match a name to a number, or know that a guy is done for the year? or hell not confuse THE STIFFMEISTER with a CPU?

In my mind i say we cut him loose, just no room for him on this team, i would rather use that money on a guy who will help us win before we get to a SO, specially if we go to the 3pts for regulation win, 2 for SO win that we need to go to.
We still need some depth. If we can get him for a league minimum two-way contract I think that helps us out a lot and gives us more insurance for when injuries hit next year, because you know we are going to have at least some injury trouble, hopefully not nearly as much as this year, but we should be ready with some decent players to call up.

Plus if he has an awesome camp that would show us that he is serious. Potentially start him off at 2C and move Cullen down to a 3rd winger.

He gives us a few options.

And oh god yes please fire Terhaar and Greenlay.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote