View Single Post
Old
04-02-2012, 10:19 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Awesome, thanks for the clarification. Figured he'd be a long shot to make the Blueshirts and stick, but didn't know if it was a definite he was gone again after the year. Again, thanks for the insight.

Though plus/minus is hardly a heavyweight barometer for determining a player's ability, nor is it anywhere close to a respectable metric to use for translation into the NHL game, it's pretty interesting to hear he has the best ranking of your AHL dmen.

Evidenced by the fact that he is so far down the chart, and that he did nothing to elevate himself, I'm wondering as an aside if he has looked....okay in HFDCT? Or, more aptly worded, has he looked bad?

Regarding the bolded, I, too, thought he could catch on the back end of a corps somewhere thin, but I haven't seen him play in a while, which is why I ask how he has looked. Ideal size, that's for sure...
A +9 when practically all the other defensemen are minus. Erixon is a +3--Parlett who is now in the ECHL is +3 and Bickel who's been up with the Rangers since November is a +4.

Valentenko is between a rock and a hard place in the Rangers organization. Erixon and McIlrath are the top two prospects. Bickel has been on the Rangers the balance on the season. No openings for him here.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote