Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs. Panthers
View Single Post
Old
04-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Tintin's Ghost

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetNation View Post
i dont get the hate on the new Marlins logo, i think the Unis look pretty slick plus they have a brand new state of the art ball park with a new SS Jose Reyes!! IMO they have a very good chance at challenging the Phillies for the division crown if i had to rank the N.L East going into this year i would say

1. Philadelphia Phillies
2. Miami Marlins
3. Atlanta Braves
4. Washington Nationals
5. New York Mets

they also added Buehrle to the rotation and a few solid arms in the pen

oh and anyone who says Baseball sucks needs to shut it
Baseball is awesome. The biggest addition for the Marlins may be Ozzie Guillen, one helluva coach no matter the theatrics he brings. Also, I think the Nationals will surprise folks this year. They re-vamped their starting 5 and have a healthy Stephen Strasburg. His nickname in college ball was "Baseball Jesus" for a reason.

In the AL, gotta love the Jays and their .800 winning percentage in Grapefruit League hopefully the momentum carries into the first month or two of regular season. Romero could very well be the best lefty in the game today.

On the ice, GO JETS GO. After the Panthers lose to the Jets, I hope they hang onto 1st in the SE for home ice advantage. Good to see a rebuilding team actually successfully rebuild and make the playoffs.