View Single Post
Old
04-02-2012, 03:15 PM
DUHockey9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Yep it's hockey. We just lost our top defensive defender and our top playoff performer, one of them because the other teams coach got mad at us.

Im guessing you would be alright if on Saturday if we are losing, we throw Rinaldo out there to get some people hurt? Obviously it would have to be before the 1 minute mark though.
Except you're jumping to conclusions.

Bylsma told Vitale to go knee Grossmann in the 1st (I think?) period?

I can't stand the reaction coaches get for putting out their 4th line at the end of a game. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't. Your options are, put out your good players in a game you've already lost, and risk they get hurt (this is what Laviolette did), or put out your crappy players and be perceived (key word is "perceived") as "gooning it up". I take the latter 100% of the time.

Stop assuming that we're playing the New Orleans Saints and there are bounties. Lavi should have played it safe and put Rinaldo etc out there. Not because he's trying to hurt anybody, but simply because, the Briere's of the world shouldn't be risking injury in a game you already won.

DUHockey9 is offline   Reply With Quote