View Single Post
Old
04-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Brostradamus
LegionOfDoom Reunion

vCash: 500
Judging by the earlier news posts it looks like both Grossmann and Briere will be available for the postseason. The Flyers are banged up right now and have been all season long which is why its going to pay dividends for them in the postseason and next year when you look at how much playing time our young players have acquired.

Schenn, Couturier, Read, Gus, Manning, Bourdon, and even Wellwood and Z have all played big boy games and minutes at various points and time this season and I know at least I am not nervous when I see our young guys on the PK or playing critical times in the game as I was at the start of this season.

Regardless of the outcomes in this weeks' games we have beaten Pittsburgh banged up on several occasions including yesterday when they were fully healthy. The postseason will be a much different team than yesterday and Saturday's games with Grossmann coming back to play for a full game not just the 1st prd, Briere returning, Bryzgalov hopefully ready to pick up right where he left off, and most likely JVR returning at some point in this series. Four big time starters that can make an impact should greatly aid our already deep lineup in what looks to be a nasty series.

Brostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote