View Single Post
Old
04-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Ail
k.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWantsCup View Post
Ancient Aliens is funny lol. I love that show. Really though I think we shoulda held out on the poll. only two of these themes even have avatars to show. I think we need a nice luck themed avatar. I'll try and come up with something.

This isn't based on the luck theme, but here's one I made before... it's too big though unfortunately. I think only mods and such will be able to use it.

Lower quality:

higher quality:

If these work for any of you mods or anyone who can use bigger sized avatars you're welcome to use this.
They're pretty cool. DoTheBlue and I were actually discussing a "grinding" theme avatar but couldn't really think of anything fitting.

My one suggestion on those would be to slow down the frames, they go kind of fast. I like the compilation of hits though. Also here is the playoffs frame I used, if you want to use that in any of your designs:

Edit: Also, I started the poll now because we only have a week left in the regular season, and I don't want to be working on a bunch of avatars when the playoffs start. So it's better for the artists if we can get a theme going early, and get everyone suited up before the games begin.

rip