View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 01:11 AM
cyclones22

vCash: 500
I was tense the entire time and now I can't go to sleep because I'm too pumped. Good thing I have to participate in a 6am conference call in the morning! Well, I'd rather that happen than try to sleep pissed off.

I was not a Sutter believer at all. But seeing the differences in philosophy between one old school coach and another, makes me think DL made a good choice for where this team is now. Murray was good for a young team looking for an identity, but not so good about loosening the reigns when the talent level rose to a higher level. Sutter proving that you can still be elite defensively and actually put pressure on the opponents by taking some risks on the offensive side of the rink.

We have 3 rookies playing important minutes on this team. Voynov was expected, but Nolan and King...how awesome is that? I don't think anyone could've predicted Nolan and King would be on the roster and not healthy scratches at the beginning of the season. Love their heart and grit. Plus, those kids are huge.

Now punch out the Sharks on Thursday and sap the life out of them and win this division!

cyclones22 is offline   Reply With Quote