View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 06:47 AM
IceCapsFanNL

vCash: 500
On a different note.

As you may know TNSE sold almost 5000 ST for the 2011-2012 AHL season. A couple of weeks ago they started the renewal process, allowing STH to add more seats. The response was very good from what I hear.

For this season they sold 10 game packages, and I bought one, (added 1/2 dozen other games as well). "Game day" tickets have generally been gone a few weeks in advance.

Anyway last weekend they contacted people who had bought the 10 game packs and asked if they wanted ST for next season. I put a deposit down on two. I probably be in one of the ends where the tickets are $23 or $1023.72 fees in per seat for the season

They also contacted select 10 game pack holders to see if they wanted seats for the playoffs, I was not contacted via e-mail, but yesterday I was called and offered two.

Cost was about $950 for two, if the Caps are bounced early, the balance of the value goes towards next years ST.

Most people think that the playoffs are going to be a hard ticket to get.

A lot of people I talk to think that Mile One will be pretty close to filled with STH next season.