View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Avder
Is only game.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
How many times does it need to be explained that, even if we win out the season, it's unlikely we'll pick 10th? The only realistic way we could pick 10th is if we finish 9th and someone 10th-13th wins the lottery.
I don't care, it's still on the table, and as far as I am concerned we are living this teams worst case scenario right now. Blow a tire on December 10th, suck until were eliminated... Hey the lottery is coming up and we might be in 3rd or 2nd! NOPE START WINNING AND WRECK IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Why wasn't there a sit down with Yeo when the Wild couldn't even stay in games for more than five minutes?
This is what I would like to know. And I would really like to know what has really changed in the locker room. Why the hell did it take until the season was completely lost to finally get these jokers back on board with the system?

The Wild playing like this right now to me just means that their collapse from December until recently is even more inexcusable than it already was. And we can't even point at Zucker as the real catalyst, as he was basically benched in the game against the Hawks.

So what the hell is this teams excuse for the collapse? Right now it has about as much talent as it had during all those games where it looked like everyone was sleep walking, so the only difference is effort and motivation.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote