View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 11:35 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

vCash: 500
Some thoughts on Canuck board when i asked how hes doing...

Booth is starting to cheat offensively/not backcheck as hard because of this slump. He's become more aggressive in the Ozone now, pressing a bit. Sometimes he gets burned for it. His assertion is that he's got to play a harder game while not scoring -- which he has. He's laid out some pretty hard hits, and has even fought. He's involved. I'm just not so sure it's the smart way to go about it. Time will tell.

David Booth is on pace for 40 points this year (43 points just based on Canuck games played). Personally, I think he's overrated but it is his first year here so I'm willing to see what he can do over the course of a full season after having been indoctrinated into the system.If he still puts up a similar amount of points next season, then he should be traded in 2013. He's clearly not the same player post Richards hit.

23 goal pace a year in Canucks games. Along with how he drives the net, his physical presence and good speed I think that's fair value for 4 million. Hard to get better value through free agency (see Leino, Ville).

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote