View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Drake744
Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I was not at the game and I was watching it wt a bar so I couldn't hear, but I find it hard to believe Chicago fans outnumbered Preds fans.
When the game ended and all Preds fans were leaving and Hawks fans were still at their seats it was pretty interesting to see how many there were. In my best guess I would say it was maybe 30 to 35% Chicago fans as a whole. Maybe more, maybe less. Some places down low though the Preds fans were the minority.

It makes me wonder if Hawks fans in Chicago circled this game on the calendar long ago when tickets first went on sale and just bought a bunch of them before our fans got around to buying them. Late season game in Nashville on a Saturday would likely draw interest from a lot of opposing fans, much less a relatively close divisional rival with a huge fanbase. I mean yeah there were probably quite a few that got them through Ticket Exchange, Stubhub, Craigslist, etc but it does make me wonder how many got theirs a long time ago, like before the season even started.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote