View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 01:16 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio41 View Post
NBC Sports hockey analyst Mike Milbury deserves credit for his recent comments about Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby

"Little goody two shoes (Crosby) goes into the corner and gives a shot to [Braydon] Schenn. Schenn was late to the party, he should have turned around and drilled him right away, but I guess better late than never," said Milbury, who is an analyst on CBC and NBC.

"So you know, Crosby gets cross-checked, big whoop. He said after he came back from his 35th concussion, 'I'm not going to do this anymore, I'm not going to get into this scrums, I'm going to stay away from that stuff.' He couldn't help himself because there's a little punk in Crosby.

"He's not the perfect gentleman. He's not the sweet kid you see in interviews with his hat pulled down over his eyes. I'd say screw him, hit him."
Millbury is an idiot, you cant argue that, the man beats up people in the stands and undermines every time someone gets a big or dirty hit. Plus if your gonna hit Crosby back you do it face-to-face not like a little ***** from behind, while your going into your bench so no one come at you. I hope that kid gets some sense knocked into him and good on Asham to punch him out after.

Hey i know Crosby can be dirty but when your marked and checked like he is, he has the right to give some chops and pushes, if you give it back fine but do it like a Man like not like ****in *****.