View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 01:33 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
Ya Dubi but that was more because Jagr couldint play with Drury or Gomez and im sure he let Renney kno who he wanted to play with, he does that. I dont blame him either.
I thought about going back more years but figured I'd cap at just 3 three in the last 3 years being they seem so close and all very good.

With Dubi I don't know if I give him a lot for outdoing Gomez and Drury, because I don't know how tough it was. Then I also felt he got a lot out of playing with Jagr. IMO Dubi's game was a lot of, where is Jagr, send him the puck, cash in on an assist. Much like Petr Prucha, Jagr had an impact on Dubinsky. To the contrary, Gomez thought he was still good enough to control the play, but he wasn't so he didn't meld with Jagr. Drury is more of a shoot the puck someone else create the play kind of guy and that didn't meld well with Jagr who was also looking to shoot the puck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
Why would you care Hagelin has been amazing so far i hope Krieder can beat him but it will be tough. Its not easy to come into the league be effective so quickly, although more guys seem to be doing it.
No doubt Krieder is the front runner, IMO. I care because this team has been built from within and having stellar rookies year after year helps build dynasties! I don't want the Rangers to be good for a year, then go back to mediocrity. I want them to be among the best teams in the league for a long time.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote