View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 02:42 PM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Jones/Josi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
haha well first off thanks for the compliments about the original video. I'm hardly a video guy like this but one day I wanted to make a vid, got the right program somehow, and did it.

I told CBMP in a PM that I think what made it difficult for me to do it again was that Youtube stopping allowing videos to be downloaded directly to your computer at some point after I made the video, and honestly I got too lazy to figure out how to get around that. Obviously there are many ways to do it now because there are tons of highlight videos/montages and what not, I just don't know what they are.

It's funny that the video has been seen by so many people apparently because, as I also mentioned in the PM, I don't think of it as my video anymore. Me and my friends listen to the album that has the two songs I used almost strictly for playoff hockey ever since that vid was made. It's like word association. That band = Preds playoffs. In fact sometimes we save the album exclusively until playoff time and don't even listen to it unless that's what's happening. And it's all because of the video. I just think of the band and the team when I hear the songs, not the fact that it came from my own video.

Again, glad you like the video and although I have no plans to try and whip up another one, I started from scratch (no program of anything) and finished mine in about 6 or 7 hours, so maybe I'll make it a point to at least try soon. And man has our team changed since then.

Also, I will suggest looking up Preds videos made by the username volainge09. I think he mixes together or just posts videos made by the team, so you all may have seen them before, but there are some good ones on there that he has posted, and they're my personal favorites on youtube.
Once again thanks for the advice!

I will most definitely be searching for new ways to rip a youtube video and that username on youtube!

ready to start this thing!

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote