View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 01:52 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLeetch2 View Post
Didn't Crosby Slew foot cally a few seasons ago. I also think Millbury is an idiot but to act like Crosby isnt a little punk/***** then im sorry but he is a punk/*****. I noticed the thing with him and Malkin and even Neal, when they start losing they become little 5 year old *****es....#justsaying
Ya but you cant say a guy like Crosby who is marked 24-7 doesent have a little more room to give a shot every now and than. Esp when hes not the biggest guy. Trust me i hate losing to Pitt more than anyone but i dont like Millbury comments and its just solidifies what i though about him before. And Cally isnt exactly the cleanest player he gives some hard hits at just the time before it would become interferance, really straddles the line which i love about him, but guys want to get him back and sometimes that stuff happens. But a guy like Schenn whos played like 2 months too cross check him in his spine were he been hurt is a dirty move and he deserved the punches Asham gave him. Any this might be the most fun series to watch in awhile.