Thread: Tired of it
View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Neal Before Zod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
lol 03-04 still current look at 11-12. Victims Smith/Wilson/Halischuck/Yip. Then you got guys who can do no wrong, do not produce for weeks, and take dumb penalties with nothing done.
Can you say for certain that they are being scratched for taking penalties?

Smith had his production tail off dramatically. He brings a lot of effort...but it just seems like he's snake bit lately. He was also most effective on the power play early in the season...now it would be hard to justify him taking any one of Fisher, Erat, Kostitsyn (x2), Legwand, Radulov, or Hornqvist's spots there.

Yip is a role playing grinder that only adds a meager amount of offense. I like the effort, but I think I would only ice him when we're facing a big forward lineup.

Wilson...well...I don't think he should be scratched, but I think a lot of the reasoning is that he's not playing to his potential, and his lack of attention to detail is well-noted.

Halischuk is the only one that confuses me. I would love to see him out there every night...no matter if he's scoring or not. Him and Bourque are my two favorite young forwards right now.

Neal Before Zod is offline   Reply With Quote