View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 08:58 PM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I agree pucku and hope I don't get further chastised for sharing my opinion on the subject but this team made a very significant change during the season which in my opinion has to be considered when throwing numbers around to support one aspect of the teams terrible chances of succeeding.

We not only have added a new coach who has changed the system that lead us to being the lowest scoring team in NHL history or whatever the matter might be but we have also added one significantly talented upgrade to our top 6 in Carter but have also made additional improvements to our D in Voynov and our bottom 6 in King and Nolan.

If this team had remained static then the stats might have some merit but since we have changed ourselves so drastically I don't see it but at any rate, they are interesting things to consider and at least we know who we would have been if TM had remained at the helm.
But you know that Lombardi guy never takes any risks. I am sure now that someone will point out that he had to do something to save his job. Like that's a negative?

KINGS17 is online now   Reply With Quote