View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Morguee
That's Mind-boggling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuzzo View Post
If I was listening to this on AM640 I'd still be wondering why the play hasn't been blown dead. Adding a tv to the mix just makes it more hilarious.
Although I didn't actually hear it i imagine the play by play was something like...

Ok folks the puck is dead under the players so we'll break for a commercial. Welcome back the scrum seems to be going on still, oh I now see the puck going in the net............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................and the ref heard the goal horn and found the puck in the net.......good goal?!?

Morguee is online now   Reply With Quote