Thread: Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sabres | Leafs lose 6-5
View Single Post
Old
04-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Beleafer4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand1138man View Post
I dont understand, I would MUCH MUCH rather see toronto in the playoffs then washington, (im a sabres fan) and people seem mad that they weren't able to spoil them totally, Do leaf fans really like the capitals more than the sabres? I mean you really pretty much killed us by beating us the first game, and steven stamkos gave us a chance, and the win tonight gave us even more of a chance, but still we need to beat philly and boston and hope for washing to lose to either florida or the rangers, so it's not looking great anyways, It would have been loking great if we beat the leafs in toronto, cause we'd control our destiny, but I dont get why toronto hates buffalo so bad? I love toronto, the leafs are my second favorite team and people from buffalo are WAY bigger hockey fans than people from washington, and I'd think toronto fans would appreciate that.
No we dont mind the sabres, it just would have been funny if your playoff hopes would have been squashed by tyler bozak and ben scrivens. That would make for a good (dark) comedy.

But now that our games are done, hopefully you guys win out and capitals choke.

Beleafer4 is offline   Reply With Quote