04-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puhis View Post
- We sign Jarkko Ruutu
Huge swing and a miss by a country mile. Thankfully. Can't believe I was actually rooting for this guy less than a year ago.

Quote:
- Seto starts in 2nd line, but after three weeks of bad success at the start of the season and first line being borderline useless, he switches places with Bouchard to form the much anticipated "Two sharks and a Finn"- line, resulting in a landslide. They get an instant connection, Koivu gets a 95-point season, Heater scores 50+ goals and Setoguchi gets 41 while Wild make the conference Finals.
WHAT HAVE I BEEN SMOKING?!

Well, to be fair, Two sharks and a Finn"- line did happen, so I was correct there. Not that it was ever in doubt.

Quote:
- Clutterbuck boards Zdeno Chara in 19th of February home game against the Bruins, resulting in Bruins fans hatred against us because we are a "dirty team". Oh, and Chara's season is over.
That turned out to be a miss as well. Not that it was likely.

Quote:
- Bäckström scores an empty-netter in playoffs.
Playoffs? What's that, some sort of an exotic food?

Quote:
- Bäckström will have a 1.92 GAA and 92.1% regular season.
He is currently sitting at 2.40GAA and 92.1%. Surprisingly accurate, the GAA was off but hey, we did have kind of a slump there mid-season.

Quote:
- Mikko Koivu will have at least one 5-point game this season.
Still possible!

Quote:
And last but not least...

- We get heaps of band-wagoners.
Aaaaand... We did! All thanks to the famous Gopher's cloning vats™ and some support from The Lounge.

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote