View Single Post
Old
04-04-2012, 07:55 AM
BlackNgold 84
Known Kellyist

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivek View Post
Because the Pens were on the PP, pretty much standard operation procedure for NHL. As for what he freaking about, I have no clue, Chara and Lucic have been running Neal all game cause Neal banged Chara around last meeting, Bruins hockey and all that.

Don't worry the penalty on letang was laughable.. it all evens out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Should have been an instigator...still made me laugh how the Bruins targeted Neal all night because he had the audacity to actually play Chara tough in the last game...it didn't exactly work to take him off his game and he sure as hell had no reason to fight Lucic.Neal won the fight, Edwards' takedown comment was laughable (as is everything else he says), but it wasn't exactly a dominating fight by Neal, either. It was a pretty typical almost no punches landed fight from two guys that probably shouldn't drop the gloves too often.

Cool. Fighting is a part of Lucic's game...it isn't part of Neal's game. Neal had nothing to answer for and no reason to fight Lucic (or anyone who doesn't jump him).
Neal pestering chara goes all the way back when he was in dallas.. he'd do some stick work against chara and chara would get in his face, and then he'd skate away. He's been doing it for a couple of years now. I did however think he won the fight and after watching him fight and how big he is he should've went against lucic. But then again I wanted looch to fight engelland last night so i won't be a hypocrite and call him out completely on that.

BlackNgold 84 is offline   Reply With Quote