View Single Post
Old
11-18-2003, 02:28 PM
punchy1

vCash: 500
Tadite, what does my being new to the boards have to do with my ability to make the same joke that I have seen posted the last time that the Straka rumour went around? Please, show me the way oh mighty aged and wisened veteran of the hockeys future boards.

Sorry, I thought all would remember the pre season Straka thread that involved the same players and how it wasn't quite right. I guess the smiley face would have cleared it up then?

It should also be noted that the lovely Mr Straka has scored 4 goals and 6 assists for ten points in 14 games and is a stunning (possibly league leading) -12. So, a 5 foot 9inch often injured player who, while on an awful team, isn't playing too much defence nor is he scoring that much either. Still, with his career stats he could be a great player for us, though, I think he is making in the $4+ million dollards U.S. range and that is allot of money for him. I think that if we were serious about trading for him that Davie Stitch would have done it before the Stump trade. Just a supposition though, I reckon that both players are sort of the same with Joseph being a bit more reliable, oh who am I kidding.