View Single Post
Old
04-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Xegiie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
Jagr has actually been playing pretty good in my eyes, just not scoring any goals. Remember he is #3 in points on the team, #3 on power play GOALS with only 7, and #3 in assists. He has been doing all of this while being on the 2nd power play unit for around half the season? Also look at Giroux's goal totals when they moved Jagr to the 2nd unit.

I wonder if they will put Jagr on the top line PP, i would love to see that. I am still waiting for him to be setup to the right of the goalie, but i think that will only happen on 4-3 or 5-3's. I understand why he's not, they are using hartnell and simmons in front of the net and they are the 2 leading pp goal scorers with jagr far behind at #3. I just see zero chemistry on the 2nd PP unit.

Anyways i think Jagr was a little slow to recover but i think he is doing much better lately, i think he is figuring out the best way to play against the new nhl and i'm sure he'll be back next year and will have a great run in the playoffs. Jagr loves the playoffs, he had 26 points in 20 games the last 2 years playing for the rangers. He also has a career over PPG in the playoffs.
i also think he was playing very well i said it here before, even opposite teams announcers says so too, pretty much every game.
But he lack finish ,or G missing empty net, there was actually truck load of these
But i wouldn't be as optimist as you are about next year.
We still have playoff ahead and there i think it will decide if flyers keep him or not. But the way he is playing he isn't going to produce more than he did in first half of season, he is trying to play completely different hockey than he was used to for his whole life.
He isn't used on PP as he used to be for most of his life..
if nothing changes i will be happy he stay in flyers and will produce like he did in mentioned first half of this season, that would make me satisfied

Xegiie is offline   Reply With Quote