Old
04-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces out Dan View Post
I read this on TSN from a Flyers' fan after last night's game vs Philly:

One more thing I'll add about the Rangers' season: I honestly hope their fans enjoyed it, took the time to appreciate what they have done. They played well all season, were so consistent. It was impressive. I do think they'll come out of the East, but I hope people don't judge them harshly if they don't. This isn't a six-team league anymore, and I, for one, refuse to discount what a team accomplishes over an 82-game season if it doesn't win the championship. I'm totally serious: I was that impressed with the Rangers this season. Playing hard like they did nearly every night...not nearly enough teams do that, and I hope more people appreciate how they did it who are fans of the sport, even if they like other teams.

I COMPLETELY agree with this. If the Rangers were swept out of the first round, i'd still be damn proud of the team, and say they took a giant step forward in their organization. step 1 is learning to win in the regular season, step 2 is learning to win in th eplayoffs...ppl forget just how damn young this team is. something like the 5th youngest team in the NHL, and the youngest playoff team by far (if memory serves me right)

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote