View Single Post
Old
04-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Ours!

vCash: 597
It would have been almost impossible to out-tank the Bolts tonight. They were sooo baaaad. 16 shots on net? Are you kidding me? They better play like this tomorrow night in Toronto.

Stamkos missing countless chances in the 2nd when the game was still hanging in the balance. It was almost as if he wanted to reach 60 in his hometown.

Lecavalier a ghost aside from the Budaj set-up. Did Malone even play?

All that firepower and they donít even score a legit goal, ridiculous.

But all of a sudden we start doing the sensible thing and we use our small and mobile defencemen to join the attack? **** off coaching staff. Now we are a good home team that canít lose in regulation and start strong. Budaj, a near guaranteed lock to give up 3 goals most of the season, now is giving up 2 a game in the last 2 games. Infuriating.

Simply put, tomorrow is one of the most important days for this franchise since 1993. I am not joking either. The great thing is we can win and still clinch a top 3 slot in the lottery if we get help. But the way things have been going since the Oilers game on Monday night, I am concerned. It could be the difference between a difference maker or merely a nice player if we stupidly win these 2 final games. I am already ready to concede the #2 pick to EDM, just stay at #3 at least.

If it comes down to Saturday and the situation is either we get the 3rd slot with a loss or could fall to 7th if we win and other teams lose on that day, I may not make it.

If Geoff Molson knows what is right for him, he steps in and demands that Markov is not on the trip to Carolina (Kaberle is said to be possibly ready tomorrow). Long trip down there, 2-3 am arrival at the hotel, 2nd game in 24 hours, why take the risk? He should also guarantee RC a nice little 5 figure bonus if he starts Mayer.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now   Reply With Quote