View Single Post
Old
04-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyRaptor View Post
OK ... it may be a bit premature, but I'm going to reveal the hidden agenda of this thread. I wanted to see how many fellow Hawks fans would include Stalberg in the 2013/14 lineup - which would mean that he will have been re-signed by the Hawks because his current contract runs through the 2012/13 season.

I didn't just simply ask the question "will Stalberg be on the team in 2013/14" because I didn't want your thought process to be "Stalberg focused". I was hoping responders would just go with whatever came to mind - if Stalberg was included in your lineup, that says you have come around to thinking he's part of the long range plans, if Stalberg wasn't in your lineup, then either consciously or sub-consciously you do not see him in the long range plans.

So far the tally is:
Stalberg = 5
No Stalberg = 4

So - about an even split, albeit a small sample. However, he's come a long way in the minds (and hearts) of many Hawk fans because I'd bet if this thread was posted last summer, the tally would be heavily on the "No Stalberg" side of the ledger.
I looked at this too

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote