View Single Post
Old
04-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHawk View Post
Flyers are a better team than the Penguins. Fact, not opinion.
Maybe so but I rather be smart.. Why? Here is why..

Quote:
Holmgren refuted a report on a Rangers telecast that defenseman Andrej Meszaros was ahead of schedule and would start skating this weekend.Meszaros had back surgery March 21, and Holmgren said the earliest he would return would be the second round of the playoffs.

Left winger James van Riemsdyk, who had surgery on his right foot March 6, will visit a doctor Thursday and could have his boot removed and be given clearance to begin skating, Holmgren said. The GM added that "a lot would have to go right" for van Riemsdyk to be able to play in the middle of the first playoff round.

Holmgren said he was hopeful defenseman Nick Grossmann, out with an apparent knee injury, can resume skating this weekend. Grossmann is expected to be ready for the start of the playoffs.
The Flyers are monitoring center Danny Briere, who continues to ice his ailing back. Briere hopes he can return for the beginning of the playoffs, but nothing is definitive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
I just hate playing defensive oriented teams, and the rangers are the best. I would want to avoid just rangers and boston, and to me the penguins are the best match up. We have destroyed them all season long with a maximum number of games to really see how we would play against them and i think it's by far the best first round matchup we could get.
Ok pal... I think you are confused. This thread is not about Pittsburgh or Boston or NYR. This is about playing Florida in 1st round.

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote