View Single Post
Old
04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
VFL615*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
At this point, if we don't get 4th I want 6th. PHX has a good chance of making that 3rd spot (since San Jose and Los Angels will be beating each other up for two games) and I would feel better playing PHX than Detroit or Chicago in the first round.

If we do not have home ice and do not play PHX, I do not feel confident about our chances in the first round with the way the team has been playing lately. Sure flame away, but that is truth and sometimes it hurts. We haven't been playing good hockey for a little over week, kind of inexcusable with so much on the line.

Hopefully we get whatever wrinkles we have out of our system tonight.
Preds have not been playing good hockey for a lot longer than just a little over a week. Losing games to the Hurricanes and Oilers after the allstar break which we had no business losing has really got the team in a fight this week.

Being scared of Detroit or Chicago is never going to get the Preds anywhere. Either they are going to man up and take care of business with whoever is on the ice or we are going to be the same ole middle of the pack playoff team another year.