View Single Post
Old
04-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Shea Weber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyc View Post
Trotz has not proven that he can coach an offensive type player. All of the players other than Radulov and people forget that Trotz and Rad bumped heads then. Trotz coaches Erat and Legwand which are very good defensive players but very inconsistent offensive players. Legwand is not a top 6 offensive player and really doesn't belong on the line with Rad and Ak. But we don't have anybody else. Fisher is not fast enough for that line either. Erat is having his best year but at 6ml you expect 25 to 30 goals instead of 15-20. Wilson was the best offensive player in the first half of the season and Trotz constantly moved him around from the Legwand and Hornqvist line to the checking line of Spaling and Tootoo. Wilson like Dumont of the previous two years is now the whipping boy. Wilson can be a 30 goal scorer but not with Trotz as his coach. Trotz has his favorites and it doesn't matter what they do they play along and they get ice time. Trotz thinks defense first and every line if it was up to Trotz then every line would have a defensive player on it. Which that is why we are inconsistant offensive team. Sk went through period of not scoring but his lineup status didn't change. Wilson has offensive talent and I was hoping it was going to be here but I don't think he'll survive. I expect him to be traded in the offseason. Trotz on the other hand is now under the gun. Will Yip perform during the playoffs. Because the other teams are going to gear up for the Rad line and the Fisher line and the free ice will be the 3rd and 4th lines just like it was during the Ducks series. I hope Trotz doesn't pull his mad genius mode again but he always does. Because now Suter and Weber are watching to see if you have the master plan.
Erat is an inconsisent offensive player?!

03-04 - 49 points
04-05 - Lockout
05-06 - 49 points
06-07 - 57 points
07-08 - 57 points
08-09 - 50 points
09-10 - 49 points
10-11 - 50 points
11-12 - 58 points

Erat's cap hit is 4.5 mil.

Shea Weber is offline   Reply With Quote