View Single Post
Old
04-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Ail
k.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
I thought jesus was god in christianity. The whole trinity thing doesn't actually make sense anyway . I was thinking with the commandments in particular the callahan one. In that it's you will have no other gods before me, if hank is god here that would have to be about him, not cally. Maybe that's not important to some, but it bugged me a little.

With the torts idea, I just like any idea that comes from the team. And since the coach sets the tone for the team it's easiest to come up things for each guy on the team using the coach as the common factor. That's sort of why I didn't like th qvistian thing, it's the wrong guy as the common denominator. Hank is a player, he should be with the other players. Torts is the coach, he's supposed to be seperate from the players, he's only supposed to facilitate the players achievments.
I agree with the second paragraph to an extent, some people here would argue however that Henrik is a big centerpiece and carries the team at times.

The other thing about the Qvistian thing is that it is more based around his name and the convenience of rhyming with 'Christian.' So you kinda have to go with him as the centerpiece for the theme.

rip