View Single Post
Old
04-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Hull Fan
Czech Stop

vCash: 500
I'm not sure there's a guy on the roster who should be captain of this team. If Morrow goes, please god let Morrow go, roll with the A until this club finds an identity.

How can any self professed hockey expert watch Robidas play and call him good? On his best days he's a 5th or 6th defenseman who should get 15 minutes a night. Most of the time I like Ribeiro and what he brings to the Stars but enough is enough. If there's any way he can be traded to Nashville for Blum+ or my pipedream scenario to Florida this off season for Bjugstad then he needs to be gone. The entire culture of this team needs to change which means the vast majority of this roster needs to go.

I guess I've officially won my avatar bet. Maybe a Jimmy Buffett "changes in lattitudes, changes in attitudes" theme might not be awry. Suggestions for piqued to work his magic would be appreciated.

Any chance we get a GM press conference after St. Louis? I'd love to hear Niewendyk's thoughts on how the players responded when he didn't make any moves at the deadline.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote