View Single Post
Old
04-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richards View Post
You're entitled to your opinion, but based on the huge **** storm this has become in the mainstream hockey media and blogosphere, I'd say you are in the small minority who think this isn't a big deal and doesn't reflect on the integrity of the on-ice product. Your line of thinking seems to say that since morally worse things occur, this incident should be a non-issue by virtue of it not being physically dangerous.
No, I just don't take it as serious as you do. It's just a ****-ing game. In the whole scheme of things, it is nothing.

As far as "integrity of the on-ice product goes," that is a joke. As I pointed out in another thread, there was a time in this league that the refs treated the third period of a game as something wholly different than the first two periods...never calling a penalty. Now that was really an "integrity" problem. Something real and tangible.

This is nothing. Get over it. Clown will get fined tomorrow and that will be that. And your moral integrity dilemma will be resolved, hopefully satisfactorily.

Ron is offline   Reply With Quote