View Single Post
Old
04-06-2012, 08:55 AM
sk84fun_dc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovechkins Wodka View Post
lets not pretend Holtby wouldnt have AHL titles if he was goalie of those great teams.

Give the kid a shot, atleast we will know what he is made of going forward next season.

And if you are Holtby. here is your chance, you play lights out for 2 months and you can be a NHL lifer. Who says he cant go on a Ward/Roy type playoff run with the team he has infront of him. Hes playing with the houses money now.
He was a rookie, but don't pretend he didn't get 3 starts in the 2010 playoffs, he did; plus last year's playoffs. Holtby has upside going forward and has the ability to be 'a hot goalie' as we know, as to how ready he is for the playoffs right now, it will be interesting to watch (addn: as others who watch Hershey have noted, he didn't have a good start to the season; has settled in a bit since that time.)

Ok, I was getting a lot of questions on twitter last night and decided to type something up. No, I have no stake in anything related to SBN, but that's where I posted the goalie stuff earlier this morning.

For the details on the current goalie situation, here's the link.

As I noted, obviously, this is a lot of typing for no reason if one of Vokoun or Neuvirth is healthy enough to be available to the Washington Capitals.

Last edited by sk84fun_dc: 04-06-2012 at 09:04 AM.
sk84fun_dc is offline   Reply With Quote