Thread: Video Ference vs Neal
View Single Post
Old
04-06-2012, 10:57 AM
BlackNgold 84

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryedog View Post
No doubt, I still hate how the term 'power forward is being handed out to just about any player like candy these days.
this.. all of it.. if i have to hear how ovechkin and malkin are power forwards i'm gonna puke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wej20 View Post
Why should Neal fight Lucic or Chara? Lucic has 49 NHL fights which is 39 more career fights than Neal has (Neal's only had 5 NHL fights), Chara's 7 inches taller than Neal and 50 lbs heavier as well as having 68 more NHL fights than Neal. Neal didn't even want to fight Ference who should have got the instigator but still kicked his butt.

Why did Neal have to fight anyone anyway? just because a guy asks you to fight doesn't mean you have to.
I don't know if you watched neal when he was with the stars but he's been getting under chara's skin for awhile now. This is just the last two games.. He started something with looch and looch wanted to fight and they were seperated but he was going around yapping. Even marchand would least throw a rabbit punch or do something or make body contact. Neal is a great player obviously and the argument for losing him for 5 minutes is a worthy argument. But he's been getting under peoples skin (which is ok) but at some point he should answer the bell.

BlackNgold 84 is offline   Reply With Quote