Old
04-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Captain Saku

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
http://football-italia.net/17455/mut...ontreal-impact

Please let this be true.

Mutu can be a trainwreck in his personal life but he is insanely talented. As a Fiorentina fan I'd immediately get a Mutu Impact jersey.

If focused, he'd be probably the best forward in MLS. He has more left in the tank thank say, Henry, and is a better creator while still being a good scorer. At worst he can't control his personal life and makes for a hilarious story.

Edit: Just realized it was discussed already, sorry.

"Banned twice for doping" isn't entirely true to be fair. He was banned for failing a drug test twice; The first time was not doping but coke. Not that it makes it any better but it was a personal issue. The second time was pure stupidity, he was taking an over the counter weight loss medicine without checking what was inside it.

Mutu is a bit of an idiot, yes. He's also still more talented than 90% of MLS, and if anything might be better off in an environment where he won't be racially abused for being Romanian like he is in Italy.
I hope he proves me wrong if this rumor turns out to be true. I dont hate Mutu, I'm a Juve fan and was very excited when we acquired him but he disappointed me wherever he went. He was supposed to be the next Hagi in Romania, he failed because of his stupid acts outside the field.