View Single Post
Old
04-06-2012, 10:39 PM
froods
Millerrrrrrr!!!

vCash: 500
Fun Pens vs Flyers Fight Card

Ok, most important...this is only for fun. Do not argue. Do not flame. Do not get this thread closed. Since tomorrows game is meaningless, make up a fight card, any style. It can be as goofy and crazy as you want. Don't get all personal about your teams, it's just for laughs. Here is mine.

Match #1. Sid vs Schenn. Get it out of the way. Because of Sid's concussion issues, make it a thumb wrestling match. Lets say best out of 3.

Match #2 Intersquad. Steve Sullivan, Danny Briere, Paul Martin, and Pascal Dupuis vs Chris Pronger. Yes, I know. Pronger is in no condition to fight, but what are these 4 guys really gonna do to him. Wouldn't it be awesome just to see him chase them around for a while? Maybe it's just me.

Match #3. Matt Cooke-Arron Asham vs Scott Hartnell-Kris Letang tag team cannibal contest. You might want to hide your children for this one. The first contestant to finish off his partner wins....if you know what I mean.

Match #4. Geno-Sean Couturier-stick to the junk contest. First to call uncle loses.

Match #5 Craig Adams vs Max Talbot for the worst fighter ever award

Match #6 Deryk Engelland vs Jody Shelly in hell in a cell

Headliner Match-Steve MacIntyre vs Milbury in a "pick on somebody your own size match"

I think this could appeal to all parties involved!

froods is offline   Reply With Quote