Jets vs. Lightning|April 7th|6:00 PM CT|CBC|
View Single Post
04-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
What a season! I can't wait to do it all over again next year.
My top highlights for games that I attended in no particular order.
1. Columbus pre-season opening shift
2. Jets 1st win against Pens with my Uncle from the USA. As a former Blackhawk playing in Chicago stadium and member of the Pens organization for their 1st cup win he said he had never heard a louder building.
3. Home opener against the Habs
4. Sharks game with the boys from San Jose, at Tavern beforehand and Moxie's after.
5. Blues game with the guys from Finland
6. My daughters 1st Jets game against Carolina with my wife and father. Chasing Ward and starting the next goalie chant (Murphy) before he was over the boards.
7. NYE against the Leafs
8. Taking my friend to a game and him winning the 50/50
10. Beating the Coyotes and having some words for Doan
11. Appearing on the kissing cam, clearly winning and having the crowd boo the winners. Even beter when it was written about in the local paper the next day.
12. Booing Bryzgaloz
13. Spanking Florida 7-0
14. Little's goal against Boston
15. Ladd scoring his 30th???
16. Endless memories with friends, family and new friends
I am very fortunate to have shared tickets and today will be my 29th game of the season.
Go Jets Go
Last edited by blues10: 04-07-2012 at
. Reason: name
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by blues10