View Single Post
Old
04-07-2012, 02:59 PM
luki here

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy16 View Post
1 problem lucas.. the nhl posted on their own twitter account his comments after the game.. the NHL posted them.. the nhl has aired the rant on nhl network a number of times.. its not damaging them at all... they took hsi words plastered over the nhl media adn then fined him for calling out the pens... double standard

torts like lavy and we were last year are in the right, and the pens are still in the wrong... the double standard is causing these incidents.. 3 of the other 4 teams in this division have been fined for actions on and off the ice vs the pens.. while the pens got off scott free every time.. clear cut double standard...
i guess the nhl isnt homogenic either. I agree that the possibility of double standards requires looking into, but i dont think a mad, insult swinging and crazed torts is the person to do it. He has no class...

I really never thought much about the prejudices of betman or the discipline guys, but i did think the fine to the islanders was pretty strange considering the involvement of numerous pens that night. Enough to raise suspicions, but no more.

luki here is offline   Reply With Quote