Old
04-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Avder
Global Moderator
Sleep? What's that?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT2002 View Post
So if we win, does it affect our draft position at all?? If it does, hope we get blown out to be honest. I'm glad the team is winning but if anything it just makes me more pissed off because there is no reason for the midseason slump then. Koivu missed a lot, but I'm tired of people blaming no playoffs because Bouchard and Lats aren't playing. To be honest...I wouldn't mind seeing both not on the roster next year based on the premise they seriously cannot stay healthy.
It does. We potentially jump up to 9th with a win and regulation losses by Tampa and Carolina.

Overtime loss will not ruin our draft position further. However it may prevent us from getting a better draft position because it would lock us out of 5th. We also get locked out of 5th if the islanders lose in regulation or OT. We could conceivably drop to 6th with an OTL and a win by Toronto.

Right now our scenarios are:

9th: Win + Regulation losses from both TB and CAR
8th: Win + Regulation loss from ONE of TB or CAR
7th: Lose + Loss of any type by the Islanders + Regulation loss by TOR *OR* Overtime loss + Loss of any type by TOR *OR* Win + Win or OTL by both TB and CAR.
6th: Loss + OT Loss or Win by TOR *OR* Loss + Win by Islanders + Regulation Loss by TOR *OR* OT Loss + Win by TOR
5th: Loss + OT Loss or Win by TOR and Win by Islanders

If we are tied in points with anyone at the end of tonight, we get better draft position by virtue of having the worst ROW stat among the group of MIN, TOR, NYI, CAR, and TB.

I think I have that right and fully complete.

Avder is offline   Reply With Quote