View Single Post
Old
04-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Squantosawuss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlonce View Post
I haven't heard him much? I work with him.

Isn't it wonderful how two people have differing thoughts and how the perception of what you hear is reality in your opinion? You see it one way, I know it's the other, yet an argument will begin because some people can never be wrong.

Hamilton is a Lindy Ruff and Darcy Regier mouthpiece. His criticism of players comes from the criticism of the coach/GM in private conversation. He did it today regarding Leino. Doesn't make him incorrect, it makes him their patsy. Hamilton doesn't have the knowledge of Hockey to make judgement of players, he merely repeats what he is told by management of the Sabres.

Believe it or not, I don't give a ****. So have at it, I will not respond.

I'm not incorrect on this matter though.
You work with him? As what, a board op back at the station? Maybe an intern? Hamilton is actually quite knowledgable about hockey.

So his criticisms only come from what DR & LR tell him? Gee, I guess in between periods, Lindy & Darcy go right to Paul first before going into the locker room, because Hamilton is typically ripping players for bad plays right at the start of the intermission segments.

Don't pull the "I work with him, so I know" stuff with me. I never discuss my line of work, but let's just say that statement is irrelevant and nothing but a lot of hot air.

Ironically, I sometimes think Hamilton is TOO hard on some of the guys, even the ones I think suck.

Squantosawuss is offline   Reply With Quote