Thread: Post-Game Talk: #82 Rangers vs. Capitals
View Single Post
Old
04-07-2012, 11:19 PM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
Fine, you're off the bandwagon. Don't celebrate when we win from here on out. The lack of faith around here at ONE FREAKING GAME is astounding. This team literally is the best in the east all season, either best or second best in the NHL and that's not good enough for some of you. "Not 82-0? This is a bad team." That wasn't mocking people outside of here, it's ****ing self parody.
Lundqvist pissed away the ****ing Presidents' Trophy and the Vezina Trophy in one day. An epic fail by him. When he sucks, he's one of the worst goalies I've ever seen. I really thought he turned the corner this year. Instead he's the same inconsistent goalie I've seen since he started playing for the team. The most talented and technically sound goalie in the game who's a ****ing mental midget that can't keep up a high level all year. I repeat 4 goals on 17 ****ing shots. You can stick a cardboard cutout of a goalie out there and get better results. And the rest of the team makes another ****** goalie look good. This team is a mirror image of the 2008 Giants. Best team in the league all year, lose 3 of 4, except for the clinching game. I won't be shocked if we get swept by a far more talented team that has a goalie that has actually stolen a series once.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote