View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Kel Varnsen
Below: Nash's Heart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Lundqvist pissed away the ****ing Presidents' Trophy and the Vezina Trophy in one day. An epic fail by him. When he sucks, he's one of the worst goalies I've ever seen. I really thought he turned the corner this year. Instead he's the same inconsistent goalie I've seen since he started playing for the team. The most talented and technically sound goalie in the game who's a ****ing mental midget that can't keep up a high level all year. I repeat 4 goals on 17 ****ing shots. You can stick a cardboard cutout of a goalie out there and get better results. And the rest of the team makes another ****** goalie look good. This team is a mirror image of the 2008 Giants. Best team in the league all year, lose 3 of 4, except for the clinching game. I won't be shocked if we get swept by a far more talented team that has a goalie that has actually stolen a series once.

I don't think this clip has ever applied better. I don't know where to begin. I doubt it's even worth it. You seem to have no understanding of hockey, the rangers, or an NHL season. This team has earned the fans respect and faith. Watch the end of the game, the fans cheered, they didn't boo. You're so very in the wrong right now. Sorry, but you are. And it's sad.

Kel Varnsen is online now   Reply With Quote