View Single Post
Old
04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
La Cosa Nostra
Eichel welcome 2 BUF

vCash: 500
Ruff is garbage. The sooner he is gone the better... Regier can stay but Lindsay needs to go, he is a loser and will never win a cup.

RUFF= 4 playoff appearances out of the last 10 seasons. So 6 out of the last 10 seasons he couldnt make it where more then half the league makes it, Ruff is a freaking pathetic joke.

He also likes to rotate captains like the Sabres are a peewee team, and prefers to give 4th line garbage like Gaustad 20 minutes a game while you have a 2x 40 goal scorer in Vanek getting under 17 minutes a game... I'd love to find the quote where jackass Lindy says that Vanek will get the premier minutes, he is a tool and a bad coach. He will never get fired either, Pegula is too awed by Lindy Ruff, I wonder if he cried also when he first saw Ruff when he bought the team.

Kind of funny how much better the Sabres were once Gaustad got traded... I also see Goose has 0 goals in 13 games for Nashville, and well you know Goose ain't gonna score in the playoffs for them, because well Gaustad has never scored in the playoffs his whole career

Last edited by La Cosa Nostra: 04-08-2012 at 12:08 AM.
La Cosa Nostra is offline   Reply With Quote