View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 01:31 AM
19 in a row

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Frost View Post
I feel bad for all of you who bought season ticket plans after the hype of last year

Attachment 54829
don't feel bad, I enjoyed it immensely..no regrets.. cancelled my jet tix last week and upped my islander season tix from 2 to 6 next year... i love hockey and this team, win or lose although winning would be nicer... there was plenty to enjoy and i look forward to enjoying the games next season with friends and family... i would still rather go to an islander game than any other pro sports game in Ny which i assume makes me a die hard fan.

i do feel bad for all the haters and pessimists here.. we all feel the pain, but with 20 years of futility the culture here needs an attitude adjustment... sports to me is all about enjoyment and optimism.. if i was miserable, i would stop watching, i get enough of that at work and in daily life...

hope you all enjoy the offseason.. recharge your batteries and are ready for next year in the fall.. i keep telling myself, there is only one way to go.. and most of our recent picks still have huge upside or still are developing in the minors..

and i didn't drink or take any controlled substances.. go figure.. and with the 4th pick, the NY islanders take Murray...

19 in a row is offline   Reply With Quote