View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 01:40 AM
nfld77

vCash: 500
Guys, as a Bruin fan, I know how you feel. Thing is, our teams have always been among the elite year after year, heck pretty well 4 decades. We made the playoffs 21 straight years and then finished dead last and taking Joe Thornton 1st overall as you all know. We did trade him but that also was why we could get a player like Chara, draft Bergeron in the 2nd round , then Krejci. We drafted Lucic 54th overall 4 years ago and then the monster gift we received from the Leafs. Not only Seguin, Hamilton and Knight but also Rask for Raycroft. Not many years after finishing dead last, we won the Stanley Cup.

Being a Bruin fan, I'm probably the last fanbase you wanna hear from now. But the hoest to God thing is: We're spoiled, Habs/Bruins have always had good/great teams and when we have an off year, we're stunned and wondering what the hell just happened. Take Chara off Boston for a full season and I dunno if we'd make the playoffs. Losing Markov was a major blow and I really hope {especially for the sake of him}he has a healthy 2012-13..

Again, we picked Jumbo Joe and made the playoffs the next year. You guys could very well win the lottery and pick 1st overall and if not, you're still gonna get a terrific young player plus all your 2nd rd picks!!

Before you know it, this season is forgot about or rememberd as the summer draft of a New Beginning.

Happy Easter, Best of health and God Bless Hab fans. Good luck in the June draft and 2012/13!!!

nfld77 is offline   Reply With Quote