Thread: Halo 4
View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Slapshot_11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
And that's what I'm saying. The better players are already going to have the advantage of...being better. Why should they get first dibs at the best weapons on top of that just because they've played the game more?

I don't have time to play a game three hours a day to memorize every weapon location, and I don't think it's right to penalize players like me for that. Players who can play that often are going to be inherently more skilled anyway, so I don't see what the fuss is about. The randomness just creates a better balance.
is this real life?

Nobody gets first dibs on anything.. you have to fight and control the map for power weapons

how does it take a person 3 hours a day to know where weapons are? a 15 min tour of the map is all someone needs to know where to go to get weapons. Its nobodies fault but yours if you cant figure out where weapons are

Randomness never creates better balance.. that is the most ridiculous thing i've heard. Randomness just creates luck and makes it even more unbalance. Luck should never be a factor

Slapshot_11 is offline   Reply With Quote