View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 09:52 AM
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
Wow, this thread brings tears to my eyes. I'm so glad we have more games in Arizona, but I hope for a lot more.
Me too. It's such a roller-coaster ride this season. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. One day/hour/minute I'll be optimistic that we'll be hearing about a new local owner any day now, and the very next I'll have a sick feeling that it's just a matter of days until they announce the team is moving.

It's that whole BOH thing. I should probably avoid that place and just enjoy whatever games I can. For every time someone like Nealy says "they're staying, announcement coming out any time" there's 4-5 people on BOH who can 'prove' that the evidence points to the team moving. I keep telling myself that Nealy is in a better position to know than some random BOH people who are connecting mysterious dots, but then I also remind myself that Nealy may be in the dark too.

Today, I shall simply enjoy the feeling of knowing the boys won the division, that they actually got good coverage in the AZ Republic, and that the news stations are actually mentioning them as more than an aside.

TickleMeYandle is offline   Reply With Quote