View Single Post
Old
04-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Killion
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frackiewicz View Post

It's that whole BOH thing. I keep telling myself that Nealy is in a better position to know than some random BOH people who are connecting mysterious dots, but then I also remind myself that Nealy may be in the dark too.
..."that whole BOH thing" indeed. No one knows. Im one of the 'dot connectors' and unfortunately the facts on the ground belie the statements, conjecture & speculation in the media, cyberspace.

One would just have to accept the CEO's words of optimism after so long a silence as being genuine. He could just as easily have kept stum, nothing to be gained in floating false hope...

Im hoping this team goes deep, real deep & carves up the Western Conference. Talk about your Cinderalla Stories. This one has the makings of it, the characters already written into the script for even the most jaundiced & cynical of observers to start praying for your club.

Congrats to all on the title, quite an accomplishment for the team in & of itself all things considered. Keep your heads up & sticks on the ice, you have no idea how many tens of 1000's of us from coast to coast to coast to coast are rootin' for ya!...

Killion is offline   Reply With Quote